Chocolate Energy Bites
Makes about 36 balls
1 cup almond butter
5 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1–1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup dates, pitted
1/4 cup flaxseed meal
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup dried egg whites, powdered
1/2 cup miniature dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a food processor, blend together the almond butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture and form into 1” balls, then place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Separate layers with waxed paper to prevent sticking. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
#chocolate #almondbutter #healthysnack #preworkout #paleodiet #paleorecipes #paleofitness #paleogenics
Find more easy and healthy paleo recipes: